Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: VOTE: Multiplexer or Universal Condenser Lens?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jerome Cain's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2002
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is not about money issue. Which one will you vote for Multiplexer or Universal Condenser Lens? I noticed universal condenser lens got one len. Is it a len or the lens? If universal condensor len(s) win then I will buy his homemade since i understand that and sell my multiplexer. Jerome, deaf filmmaker (concerned about transfer quality)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jerome! I just noticed that you're in Austin, Texas! Hell, dude, I'm in Houston, just 2.5 hours away! Why don't you come on down and I'll show you one. You can bring your current lens and see them side by side. Just give me some advance notice. Things are pretty crazy here in the shop as we're still getting caught up on orders from Christmas but I'd be happy to spend some time with you.

    Roger Evans
    Houston, Texas

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jerome Cain's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2002
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure do! I will email you in two weeks in advance to see if I can stop by in houston to visit you same time of course I will make sure we get in touch thru email if not then we will figure how we get thru to talk to find out when i can be in houston to find out between multiplexer and yours. I would like to see yours that i may want to buy one for myself. Many thanks! Jerome

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Carlos8's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Jerome, In the WEB page above you can find some pictures extracted from PAL Super 8 to Video Home-made tranfers (full frame), with Panasonic AJD ?400 DVC-Pro and Sony VX-2000 Cameras. Take a look and let Us know what do you think about.

    http://ar.photos.yahoo.com/bc/kacema...tos.yahoo.com/

    Carlos.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •